Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 181 - June 29

A group of CG wives headed to a local paint-your-own picture studio tonight for a girl's night out. I've been wanting to try it out and figured I should probably get there before the baby comes. Painting through Braxton-Hicks contractions turned out to be difficult enough... I'm imagining it would be a lot harder with a baby in a carrier!!

So I painted something to hang in our bathroom... where we have nothing on the walls and we've been here for 2 years. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

And in the interest of full disclosure, I'll say that I did all the color, but one of the girls who works at the studio did the cool black and gold detail work. I'd like to say I could've done that (you just copy a picture), but I couldn't have.

Even though my artistic talents run in the music and photography arenas, I actually had fun and have something hang-able to show for it! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment