Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 167 - June 15

You know you're desperate for a picture when you just take a picture of your computer screen.

It's not that we didn't do anything else exciting today, but I didn't take any other pictures, so I figured I'd share my evening fun.... shopping online at Gymboree.

I took advantage of their Everything $13.99 and Under sale, their liberal return policy (60 days for cash, 180 days for store credit), and a 20% off coupon to stock up on some new baby clothes for Yellow. Since Yellow's gender is a mystery, I bought a bunch of boy stuff and a bunch of girl stuff - thus the importance of that liberal return policy!

As long as Yellow comes close to on-time, I should have about a 2-3 week buffer to send back the unnecessary stuff and still get cash back. If not, well, I always like to shop a sale at Gymboree, so store credit won't hurt either.

I started with the girl stuff... anyone want to guess what kind of baby I'm hoping Yellow is???


No comments:

Post a Comment