Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 178 - June 26

Oh, some days I just don't know what I'm going to do with the toddler. Then I get scared about the fact that another child will be here in about a month. What am I going to do with the toddler when I also have to deal with a newborn? *sigh*

For some reason this morning, Michaela was sad about everything. Maybe she didn't get enough sleep last night, maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I don't know what it was, but everything was pouty faces and, "I'm just sad that....." from her.

At some point, mid-morning-ish, she asked for a snack of peanuts. Generally, she has to eat peanuts in the kitchen because they're greasy, but I was feeling bad about the pouty-ness, so I told her she could sit in her rocker instead. She chose to use the ottoman as her table, and I thought all was well.

But minutes after getting situated, I got a pouty face and a declaration of being sad about something (I don't remember what it was), and I was just happy that I had my phone ready to take a picture already. That look on her face is just priceless. I call this one "Snack with a side of pout."

The drama. Oh, the drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment