Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 166 - June 14

It's more vegetables for today. This is what was in our CSA box this week. Actually this isn't even everything. We also got a few sprigs of basil and a quart of blueberries (super excited to get fruit). I seriously feel like we're cheating the farm by getting all of this for somewhere between $30-$40/week. It might even end up being less than that if the season goes long.

The problem is that I have no room in my refrigerator anymore. Both my produce drawers are full, as is most of the rest of the fridge. I'm trying to give some stuff away because we just can't eat it all. Maybe next summer we'll go in on a box with another smallish family and we might have a chance of using it all.

I'm not complaining too much, though. I seriously love that all of this is coming from a farm right up the road. I could even go visit it if I wanted to. That's keeping it local!


No comments:

Post a Comment