Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 155 - June 3

I have three pictures today. One of them is by special request... I'll get to that.

The other two are lovely pictures of our new pergola! Although it went up yesterday, it's more appropriate to use it for today's picture(s) because we got to test it out with company and everything!

We had some friends over to swim this afternoon and have dinner with us, and we thoroughly enjoyed the increased shade we have on our patio now. The umbrella that came with our patio set was definitely a big one, but it did NOT provide the shade that this thing provides.

Plus I got to hang pretty lights from it. Next up is colorful lanterns to hang from it to bring a little pop of color to the otherwise very beige patio!




And the requested picture might be a re-run from about this time last year... a little Lupine for my friend, Christina, who spotted some up here way (in Alaska) today and sent me a text to tell me because she knows how much I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment