Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 179 - June 27

First of all, I can tell already that if/when I look back at this post, it's going to drive me insane that I didn't edit these pictures at all. They're a little too "warm" looking, courtesy of taking them by the light of a bazillion lightbulbs in a dark house. Ugh.

Now that I got that out of the way...

I was CRAFTY tonight! And I have to say I'm a little proud of myself. I saw this idea on Pinterest and actually pinned it and then DID it. CRAZY. (Usually I just pin things and forget about them. Which is totally not the point of Pinterest.)

I thought the idea of a "Big Sister" bag would be cute to have at the hospital to give Michaela when she comes to visit us for the first time after Yellow is born. So after a trip to Hobby Lobby the other night, I had all the supplies I needed to put this one together. The bag is stuffed with some things to keep her busy (pipe cleaners, some coloring pages and washable markers, color your own stickers, and foam boards and stickers), and we'll also put the "Big Sister" outfit I bought her months ago in there. We'll have her change into it when she gets there.

Watch out world... I know how to use a glue gun now!! I'm pretty impressed with myself for this being the first time I've tried anything like this. Granted, it was easy stuff, but still....



No comments:

Post a Comment