Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 177 - June 25

I apologize for being a day late on this.... I fell asleep on the couch sometime between 8 and 8:30 last night. I'm proud I managed to stay up that late because I really thought I'd be asleep hours before that. I think it's safe to say that 6-ish hours of sleep are not enough for someone who's just about 36 weeks pregnant.

Anywho.... before falling asleep, I did manage to make my way outside while Michaela and Jason enjoyed a watermelon snack. You'll remember the ginormous watermelon from a few days ago - yeah, we (and by that, I mean Jason) finally hacked into it and we now have ginormous quantities of watermelon in our fridge.

Before chunking it up, though, Jason cut a few slices for Michaela and himself, and she enjoyed sitting at her picnic table, dribbling juice everywhere, and then finding seeds just so she could try to spit them out.

So the picture for the day is a valiant effort at spitting a seed. Nice, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment