Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 170 - June 18

I've been meaning to take a new picture of myself for a couple weeks now. It's funny how I have one of my belly when I was pregnant with Michaela from about every single week through my pregnancy. This time around, I have about 5 pictures so far. I'm due in less than 6 weeks. Second kid....

Anyway, here I am today at 34 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I think I'm about the same size I was with M, only the baby is still up pretty high. I think M had dropped by this time, and I'm sort of looking forward to that happening. Though, the downside of that is that you go from having a hard time eating and breathing to having to pee every 5 minutes. I'm not sure which is worse.

It's funny... when I chose to continue this blog this year, I figured I could always supplement with belly pictures, but I think this is the first one that's made it here. I've been putting the others on the FlyingFish blog instead. But this is all I've got for a picture today, so here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment