Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 168 - June 16

I have pictures of Jason and Michaela building a little toy together today, but I have to go with this one instead. 

It's the only picture I took from this afternoon, but it tells the story. A friend of mine threw me a small baby shower and she did a wonderful job. She was nervous about how well it went because she'd never done one before, and I think it was just perfect. Except we never played the games... sorry, Mandy!

The food was delicious, the company was great, the tower of diapers in all sizes that I now need to find a place for are VERY appreciated, and I just really appreciate that she wanted to do this for me and went to so much trouble.

So, thanks, girls, for spending some time this afternoon and showing me and Yellow a little love!  And thanks, Mandy, for doing it all. It was perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment