Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 153 - June 1

Two pictures again tonight. And, again, they aren't related to each other at all. Well, they show the two polar opposites of Michaela, so there's how they're related.

First up is crazy, wild Michaela. When we got back from dinner (which was followed by ice cream, and I'm pretty sure she mostly ate ice cream for dinner), she remembered that she'd left her karaoke machine out and immediately found her favorite Fresh Beats songs and started dancing.

Apparently normal dancing wasn't good enough and head-banging was on the set list tonight.

The second was taken just a few minutes later, after getting pjs on and getting ready for bed, M cuddled up next to me for pre-bedtime storytime. She was kind enough to share fuzzy blanket with me when I told her my toes were cold. She even made sure that I covered up "your knee that's poking out a little." Very considerate girl! (Pay no attention to the quality of the second picture - it had gotten a little darker by the time it was taken, and I handed the camera over to the hubs in the Aperture priority setting, hoping the camera would do the work.... even after edits, I'm not loving how it looks, but I can't be choosey since there are so few pictures of me and the kid out there!)

So we start with crazy dancing and then 15 minutes later we have cuddly, ready-for-bed girl. Two sides of Michaela.



No comments:

Post a Comment