Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting all over again

Alright. I have decided. I'm going to keep going. I think I would miss doing this too much.

I still think I need to get back to our other blog for some of the other things that are floating around my head, but this one serves a good purpose and gives me something to do every day, so I'm sticking with it.

I'm going to keep the title the same, even though there are 366 days this year. And I'm going to try to keep the same track record I had this year of taking a picture every day, and posting them as soon as humanly possible. And I'm going to try to pick up my actual camera a little more often. There were a lot of cell phone pictures in 2011 and I'd like to challenge myself a little more to get the big guns out in 2012.

Although I'm a little worried that the coming baby may make that more difficult than it's been this year, I figure I have two things going for me in that department... if all else fails, I can use the belly pictures I'm planning on taking again with this one every once in a while, and the baby will certainly provide endless material! Oh, and I just thought of another one - I'm sure I'll be up at all hours of the night through the tail end of the year, so I'll have plenty of time to blog - as long as I can figure out how to do it one-handed while nursing!

So welcome back to another year of Becca's 365 (or, 366).

No comments:

Post a Comment