Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19 - January 19

I'm totally making up for lost time today. You get three pictures.

It was beautiful and warm (in the sun) outside this afternoon. And although I REALLY didn't want to go outside, Michaela did, so out to the backyard we went. I figured if I was going to be out there, I might as well grab the real camera and see if there was anything good to take a picture of.

I think I took somewhere around 30 pictures. About 5 of them are worth keeping. Digital is awesome.

I'll just get to the pictures since I don't really have any stories to go with these. Well, that's not entirely true....

For the first one, this was the most cooperative I could get the kid to be when I was trying to take pictures of her sweetly sitting in the Adirondack chair in the sun. I told her to just look away or down or something. And voila! Profile picture!

The second one is, of course, my little Fresh Beat again. She cracks me up. And blowing raspberries cracks her up. Score one for Photographer Becca getting a real smile. Oh, and I broke my own rule and used the "shade" white balance setting on this one, so I'm grateful for Pioneer Woman's "Cooler" action at about 30% opacity so I could dial down the warmth a bit in editing. Yay for learning how to use PSE!!!

And the last one is just because her expression kills me. She did NOT want me taking pictures of her in that chair. At all.




No comments:

Post a Comment