Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24 - January 24

As promised, I went to the roses again today. Again, I missed the best, sunniest light of the day. This time, I was out of the house in the morning and then I chose to eat lunch instead of taking pictures right away after I put the kid down for her nap.

But I still got some good (overcast) light in through the kitchen windows, and it's fun to see the difference in the warmth of the pictures with the different light. Even with using the tungsten white balance setting yesterday, there was a lot of yellow to my pictures. Today, in the natural light, with the daylight white balance setting, the colors are much more true to what my eye sees, and with an overall cooler look. Lesson learned here: Natural light is awesome.

Onto the picture....



No comments:

Post a Comment