Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9 - January 9

First, the technical stuff. Do not attempt to just pick up your camera to take a picture in your kitchen near sunset when you know your settings were last changed for outdoor pictures and you don't want to stop to adjust everything you need to. Opening up your aperture, just to get to a 1/30 shutter speed does NOT mean that you will be able to capture your toddler doing toddler things in a clear manner. Just so you know. Do yourself a favor, and adjust your ISO, too.

So pardon the blurriness that comes from camera shake (and toddler shake) at too slow a shutter speed, but I think the subject is cute anyway.

Michaela helped me make some brownies tonight. She mixed them (I was going to use that picture but it was even blurrier) and then helped me clean up the spatula. This was her first taste of "licking the spoon" and I think it's safe to say she enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment