Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 - January 18

Today was almost as awesome a day as yesterday (anyone catch the dripping sarcasm there?). There were two highlights... Wednesday are Mom's Day Out day AND I got to get a glimpse of Yellow (have I mentioned that's what we're calling baby #2?) at my doctor's appointment. My current OB's office uses hand-held sonograms at each appointment instead of the trusty doppler that most OB's use for pre-natal visits. The upside is getting to see the baby every time. The downside is no beautiful heartbeat sound. It's not the same to just see the heart beating. It's way cooler to hear it.

I digress, though.

So it was another not-so-great day here so you get a desperation picture. I don't even have energy to go through the archives and do some new edits. Instead, you get a cheesy taken-at-9:30pm-Instagram picture.

After the day (week) I've had, nothing would've made me happier than to use this cup (I'd say glass, but it's plastic) for its intended purpose. Jason bought this - along with beer to fill it - when we were in Florida this fall. It was for the resort's souvenir/refillable beer deal.

Tonight, I filled it with milk. To go with my late-night peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Pregnant much?


No comments:

Post a Comment