Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8 - January 8

So much for that whole thing about using my big girl camera more this year.... so far, I've got 5 days of iPhone pics and only 3 days of real camera pics. I'm going to blame the fact that I have two very full memory cards and I'm too lazy to get the pictures off the cards and backed up (not a short process since I download them all to the computer, delete ones I don't want to keep, back up the rest to my external hard drive, then to CD, then erase from the computer and re-format the card. And I'm lazy.)

Anywho...onto the picture. It's sort of a silly one today. On an online discussion board, someone said "post pictures of your Pandora jewelry!" So I took a picture of my bracelet, which I then could not get to upload to save my life. I'll have to try again. But it's a picture I took today, so it counts for this.

Thank goodness for Christmas so my bracelet doesn't look as naked as it did the day before Christmas anymore! I went from two charms to seven, in just one day! I think Pandora bracelets are the best gift to give someone, because then you ALWAYS have an idea for another gift in the future. They're perfect!!

Some people like to make their bracelets around a theme. I just picked out charms I liked on the website and put them on my wishlist. Some of them have meaning (the ladybug is for Michaela, as is the little girl which "she" gave me for my birthday; and the cross is for my faith), but most of them are just ones I think are pretty. So the theme of my bracelet is that it has no theme. I think that's a good theme to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment