Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27 - January 27

Ooohhhh, she's crazy.

Not me. Though, after our experience in the 5 minutes we were at a restaurant tonight, I was feeling a little crazy. I need to be reminded hourly that you can't reason with a 2-yr-old, nor can you expect any logical explanation for a weird, whiny outburst.

But I digress. Because I'm not the crazy one. Michaela is the crazy one.

I can't remember where I was and why I wasn't around to see her do this to herself, but at some point in time while I was running around getting us ready for gymnastics this morning, she dressed herself up to ride her Dora car around the house.

We've made strides in that she can get the headphones on herself now (or, microphones as she calls them), she just doesn't necessarily put them in the right place... thus, the squishy cheeks and droopy eye.

I seriously have no idea what goes through her head. No idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment