Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16 - January 16

Today was not an awesome day in toddler world. The funny thing is that today's picture doesn't show that at all. But, honestly, taking a picture was the last thing on my mind while I was literally wrestling the kid for a diaper change. *sigh*

She had roughly 10 minutes of smiling time this afternoon, and I happened to head out with my camera while it was happening (by the way, I finally cleared off my cards yesterday - YAY!!! 8 full gigs of memory ready to go!). So you don't get a cranky toddler picture. You get this instead.

If you hadn't been here for the rest of the day, you'd never know that this was a complete anomaly.

Meanwhile, she's finally figured out how to make her Power Wheels go on her own. Now we work on steering. And now that I think about it, she may have been smiling so big in this one because she was driving into me and thought that was hilarious. I don't know how I feel about that.


1 comment: