Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 - January 1

On one front, I'm starting off better than last year. On another, I'm already falling short of my goal to pick up the big camera more often.

So the good... I'm actually starting on January 1st this year. The bad... I'm starting with a cellphone picture. Eh, you take the bad with the good.

Christmas is put away (almost all of it anyway), and yet, there is a pile of toys in my living room still. I haven't figured out where to put everything yet.

But worse than the pile of toys, is this. There is a tent and tunnel in my living/dining room. And I have no idea how to take it down without upsetting the kid, even though we could put it up anytime she wanted. So there it is.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh....I remember those days. Only ours was a Thomas tent.

    ReplyDelete