Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 - January 3

Have I ever mentioned how much I like the month of January in respect to doing this blog? Probably not. But I like this month because it's easy to remember that Day 1 is January 1, and Day 2 is January 2, and Day 3 is... well, you get the point. After January 31st, it gets a lot harder to keep track of the day (as my good friend Justin has pointed out on more than one occasion when I got the day wrong last year).

Anyway, moving on to the picture(s).

Today I was grateful for the fact that my child, nearly everyday, does something that makes me crack up. Why was I grateful for that today of all days? Because it assured her safety, and that she'll see tomorrow. My goodness, did she have a BAD morning (and then so did I)!!! But a nap can fix a lot of things, so after two+ hours of good sleep this afternoon, she was back to entertaining me.

You get two pictures because, well, you'll see.....


1 comment:

  1. She is so sassy! I just love her. Sorry you had a rough day. I think mine is shaping up to be the same way and it's only 8 am here. Little miss woke me up 3 times to go potty, only actually went once and then crawled into bed with us each time.

    ReplyDelete