Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 - January 31

Oh no! It's the last day of January... I'm going to have to start paying attention to what day I'm on since it'll no longer be the same as the actual date. Dangit!

Anyway, my blog, my rules... so three pictures today. All of them are from my phone.

We went to the park for playgroup today and, surprise, surprise, all she wanted to do was swing.

Taking pictures of a swinging kid with a phone is not easy. So two of these are pretty funny. The last one was taken when she wasn't moving... because she asked if I was taking pictures and then asked me to take one of her (even though I already was). So I told her I had to stop her so I could get a good one. She then proceeded to stare into space with a half-smile on her face.

Never a dull moment.



1 comment:

  1. Taking a picture of a child in a swing is about as difficult as taking a picture of children playing in the pool. Totally worth it though.

    ReplyDelete