Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17- January 17

I am so cheating today.

It was a BAD day. BAD. Really, really bad. One of those days that makes you question why you ever wanted a child, and then why it is that you're carrying another one. *sigh*

Because of that, there was no picture taking of any kind.

So, instead, I busted into the archives and played around with my new-found photoshop skills (I've been editing in Aperture this whole time... not a bad program, but definitely not as versatile as photoshop - or photoshop elements in my case).

I chose to go with a Disney picture, though, in honor of making our dining reservations this week for our trip down there in May. Yes, we're going back only 8 months after our last trip, but we have a free week coming at our timeshare again, and we need to use it before Yellow gets here.

We'll be having breakfast with Pooh while we're there, so I found a picture that proves she should enjoy that!


No comments:

Post a Comment