Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 291 - October 17

As I said yesterday, I was reserving the right to post pictures I took yesterday today. And that's what I'm doing. I did take a few cute ones of Cate today, but I want to use yesterday's anyway.

Before he left on a trip, Jason took some time yesterday afternoon to carve a pumpkin with Michaela. Given the fact that it's still getting into the 80s here, I have no doubt it will not last long, but he won't be here for Halloween, so it was now or never.

As we've talked about carving pumpkins for the last few weeks, Michaela has assured us that she would dig her hands in and scoop out the guts, something she wouldn't do (and apparently remembers from) last year.

She started out super excited. Until we told her to stick her hands in. Then she opted for the spoon.

She did stick her hand inside at the end, but she did NOT touch anything. This was a totally staged shot!

Adventures in pumpkin carving, 2012 edition.




No comments:

Post a Comment