Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 287 - October 13

If I ever get caught up on the FlyingFish blog, I could use it to post pictures like I'm going to post here today instead.

What that means is you're getting 4 pictures. I should just put one here and then put all of them on the other blog, but first I need to put Michaela's birthday, the fact that I had a baby, and updates from the the last three months up first. Then I could get to the pumpkin patch from today!

So instead, you get a bunch of pictures here, against the "picture" (not pictures) of the day rules.

These are all from the pumpkin patch today, the same one we've gone to since we got here, which is actually just a bunch of pumpkins scattered around a fenced-off area at a local church. You take what you can get. I think the pictures are self-explanatory, so I'll leave it at that.

Oh, except that I don't usually go for the matching outfits thing, but I couldn't help it when I saw these dresses. I bought them months ago, JUST for the trip to the pumpkin patch!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment