Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 286 - October 12

After being held captive by a baby last night (Jason was out, so I had no one to hand her off to), I have a picture of that baby for the day.

This one's just funny because of the story.

A friend of mine has an Etsy shop for making little kids' clothes, J. Marie Designs. Michaela modeled for her last week and this week, she asked if she could borrow Cate to try something on to check the size. The plan was to head over after I dropped Michaela off at Mom's Day Out, but, of course, she fell asleep on the way to drop Michaela off.

I texted Jana, and asked if we could wait til Cate woke up to do the fitting and then told her that she would probably wake up as soon as I walked in the house.

And then she woke up as soon as we walked in the house.

So I took this picture to let Jana know we would be heading out to her house since my little turd woke up! Look how funny she thinks she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment