Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 290 - October 16

I am reserving the right to use pictures from today for tomorrow's blog. Just throwing that out there because I had already edited some pictures this afternoon, and then Jason and Michaela carved a pumpkin and I took pictures of that, too. But we've been running around since then, so I didn't get to edit them. So I'm reserving the right to use them tomorrow.

For today, though, we have an adorable picture of Cate.

My mother-in-law asked for a picture of Cate wearing sunglasses. She's doing something with pictures of all four of her grandkids in sunglasses and didn't have one of Cate (of course, because your average 3-month-old doesn't generally wear them. And can you believe Cate is 3 months old almost??).

So I headed out to the backyard this afternoon, armed with a camera, two different pairs of sunglasses, and the chair from the swing to get some pictures. Oh, and the baby.

I think this one is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment