Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 288 - October 14

First of all, pay no attention to the fact that Michaela is wearing the same dress as yesterday. She only wore it to the pumpkin patch yesterday and wanted to wear it to church today, so she did. She actually traded it out for the purple tutu dress from the other day before her nap. She loves that purple dress.

Moving on....

When we got home from church, she decided she needed to jump on her trampoline. For some reason, she also decided one of her babies needed to jump with her. Then she decided she needed her hands free. So she said something like, "I wish I had a baby carrier." Which was followed up with, "Maybe I can just stick her in my shirt."

Obviously the 700 miles of fabric that constitute my Sleepy Wrap won't fit on a toddler. And the Beco would just fall off of her.

So, what's a mom to do when she really wants to carry her baby but needs her hands? And she's only 3 years old? She gets her mom to make her a make-shift sling using a swaddling blanket and a ponytail holder.

I'm so proud of my little junior baby-wearing "mama" - I guess a little of my ways are rubbing off on her!


No comments:

Post a Comment