Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 285 - October 11

From the "it's my blog so I'll make the rules" file, I have three pictures tonight. Everyone in the family is represented (except me since I was the one behind the camera today and had actually only planned to take pictures of Michaela) from our time spent out in the backyard this afternoon.

I grabbed the camera to take pictures of Michaela in her "ballerina" dress because she was having so much fun twirling outside. Then Jason, who I had called inside to change a diaper (have I ever told you about our input/output deal? I'm in charge of input and he's in charge of output...hee hee) came back out with Cate. And, of course, Fred was out there the whole time. So I got pictures of everyone.

On to the pictures...

I think it's time to get Michaela into a dance class. We've talked about it for a while and I think I should have my stuff together enough by the new year to enroll her in a spring class. She can't help but twirl when she's got the right dress on, and this new one (yay for clearance!) also has a tutu-like bottom. There was no way she wasn't going to twirl in this thing!

Next up is Daddy and Cate. I love that I caught them both actually looking at the camera!

And finally, Fred. Our old man will turn 9 at the end of this month and is showing every gray hair to go with that age. Sometimes he still thinks he's a puppy, but then a puppy usually comes along to show him that he's definitely not. This picture cracks me up because the angle of it reminds me of a bad school picture when they would have you tilt your chin in a completely unnatural way. Awkward!

Next time I'll have to try to remember to snap a quick pic of me, too. I definitely need a day where I get us all on here, but not all in the same picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment