Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 206 - July 24

In the midst of all the chaos that is bringing a new baby home, I'm also still trying to work on putting together an exhibit for a fundraising art walk at our church in the middle of next month. It's probably good the baby came early so that I still have time to get it put together after we get a little better settled.

Last week, Groupon had yet another deal for Canvas on Demand. We already had two vouchers ready for when we want to print a couple shots after Amy from Simpy b photos comes this weekend to do our family pictures, but when it came up again, I had to get another voucher so I could do a canvas piece for the silent auction.

On one of the days I was having contractions shortly before Cate appeared, I wisely ordered the print I wanted for the auction, and then forgot about it until it showed up today. I have to say I'm a little sad I'll be donating this one for sale instead of keeping it myself. I suppose I could always order myself another one, but it would never be at such a deal!

Hopefully this one makes some money - we're trying to get our parking lot repaved at church. So if you're in Mobile on August 18th at 6pm, stop by St. Luke's Episcopal and check out some art and maybe pick up a piece for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment