Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 195 - July 13

Friday the 13th... and I took no pictures.

So I'll share one from late on Thursday the 12th instead.

Michaela has started to ask to play tic-tac-toe. Basically, what she means is that she would like a piece of paper to draw on, and she would like to use a pen for her drawing implement, instead of the standard washable crayon. I'm not entirely sure how that's what tic-tac-toe came to mean, but there ya go.

I tell you this to say that she asked to play tic-tac-toe and then drew me the picture attached here. She asked me to draw a happy face, so the head, eyes, and mouth were my creation, but she filled in the rest.

You should look for hair, a nose, ears, arms (which come out of the ears), legs, and feet. I'm not entirely sure what the swoopy lines are just under the head and at the top of the legs, but they were drawn as part of the legs, so I'll just leave it at that.

This is the first person she ever drew. I'm pretty impressed with her skills, actually, and it's been fun watching her come up with other stuff over the last couple days!


No comments:

Post a Comment