Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 198 - July 16

Happy Birthday, Michaela!!!!

I can not believe that our girl is 3 years old already! Every parent says this, but it feels like she just showed up yesterday, but at the same time it seems our world was never without her. We are so blessed to have such a funny, sweet, smart, wacky girl (who is also sometimes annoying, whiny, and miserable, don't worry!) in our family. I like to think maybe we did something right as parents, but she shows us daily that her personality comes from no one else but her!

I DID teach her how awesome birthdays are - you all remember that I celebrate my birthday month, week, and day, right? - and she was most excited about the balloons we had waiting for her in the living room and kitchen this morning, and getting to open presents this afternoon when Daddy got home from work.

I have two pictures for tonight... and then when I get a minute sometime over the next few days I'll update the FlyingFish blog with more pictures since it's been a while. Tonight's pictures are my little poser, who kept looking at me as she opened a gift until she heard the shutter click; and another of her enjoying what we gave her. Seems we finally got a present right!

(And I did no editing on these pictures.... I'm just too tired to think!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment