Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 188 - July 6

First of all, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that I actually made it halfway through yet another year of this - 5 days ago. I'm so wrapped up in just trying to keep up, that I missed the milestone! Go figure!

Keeping up is just not that difficult when you live with Michaela, though. She provides endless fodder for pictures. I should call this 366 days of Michaela. Maybe that's what I'll do next year - just the kids. Just kidding... no one would like that but the grandparents.

When I came out to the living room to check on the kid after taking my shower this morning, I was greeted by the words, "Look, Mommy! This isn't a kit-tar (guitar) anymore. It's my violin!"And then I had to grab the camera and take pictures, complete with toothbrush hanging out of my mouth. Because you can't let a moment like this pass you by.

Had I known I would be treated to a "Mariachi show" later in the afternoon, I might have skipped the morning pictures. But who knew?

So now, along with all of our cartoon character personas (we get assigned different ones every day, based on who Michaela decides she wants to be), we also have Mariachi performer personas, complete with assigned instruments. All because the "kit-tar" is now a violin.

Oh, and I think the closed eyes come from a very soothing melody Kiki plays in a Fresh Beat Band episode called "The Wizard of Song." I guess that's how you play a violin, even if you're a Mariachi.



No comments:

Post a Comment