Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 189 - July 7

Sometimes, I really wonder how Michaela's mind works. Then I stop trying to figure it out because it takes too much work to go there.

Apparently, before I got up this morning, M and Daddy were playing trains. Jason lined up three of the trains next to the tracks like they were parked off the side of the tracks or something.

Michaela saw that and decided, for some reason, that they were lined up to watch a parade. So she lined up everyone else, and then started talking about Moon Pies and peanuts. Apparently our Alaska girl has enough Alabama in her now to associate any parade with Mardi Gras.

There was another parade later, and we got all Moon Pies to eat, in their imaginary form. Like I said, there's no figuring out this kid's mind, but I love it!


1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I wish all our kids could get together to play trains. They come up with the best stories, don't they?

    ReplyDelete