Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5 - January 5

Is it bad that I'm already having to play catch up for Day 5? Maybe sticking with this wasn't the best plan....

Meanwhile, Jason thinks I take too many pictures of him sleeping. I say if he'd stop falling asleep in weird places, I wouldn't have anything to take pictures of.

Today's picture is brought to you by his night away from the family at a Vestry retreat (church stuff). Apparently, while I was getting up to feed a baby (twice in the span of normal sleeping time), waking up with two kids, doing all the usual stuff, including actually doing dishes (which hasn't been my strong suit lately), he was staying up late playing Scrabble (wild and crazy at those church functions!!) so he was tired when he got home.

Right before I took this picture, he had changed the baby to hand her off to me to feed. He laid down on the floor and I jokingly put my feet on his chest to get more comfy while I was feeding the baby. Not two minutes later he was snoring.

And he wonders why I took a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment