Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14 - January 14

Jason and I have been married for 13.5 years. In all those years, he has semi-regularly asked for meatloaf for dinner.

I hate meatloaf. (Sorry, Mom... I never liked it.)

But, tonight, I made meatloaf. I found a recipe for Parmesan Meatloaf on Pinterest and it looked like it was mostly a meatball in meatloaf form, so I decided to give it a try.

It didn't suck. I ate mine so Michaela would eat hers, and now Jason has a half a loaf to eat as leftovers for the rest of the week.

And maybe I'll make it again. Next year.



1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I hated meatloaf my entire life as well until the husband kept asking for it. Now it may not be my favorite meal ever, but at least it's edible and not awful. I make mine with oatmeal instead of breadcrumbs, I think it helps. Did Michaela like it?

    ReplyDelete