Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15 - January 15

I'm doing two pictures today. I forgot I had taken one, so I finally edited one from the big camera that I took last week and I don't want to "waste" it.

So, first is Cate playing (well, sitting near) Michaela's keyboard. Mostly she kicked it with her feet (she liked hearing the beeping of the volume button), but she was also "dancing" when I turned on the part that plays songs. And by dancing, I mean she kicked her feet as she was sitting there and smiled a lot. By the way, I did all this with her while Michaela was down for her nap, otherwise there would've been a breakdown about how it's "MY keyboard, not Cate's!" Toy sharing is going to be awesome around here.

And the second picture is from last Thursday night (remember my discussion of how I remembered which pictures were taken on which days...). I wish I was this flexible. Though I have no need to eat my own toes, it would be nice to just not be all achy when I get up from sitting in one position for too long.




No comments:

Post a Comment