Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20 - January 20

I was productive today!!!!!!

Yes, that's a lot of exclamation points. If you saw the condition of our house right now, you would understand my excitement. Our house is clean, but there is crap everywhere. Between the baby and all the things that came into the house because of her, and then Christmas on top of it, the stuff is taking over the house.

So I've had this list of projects in my head for months now and I finally got something accomplished. I had Jason pull all the bins of kid clothes out of the attic and I reorganized them all and put them back in bags and bins by size. This was not a small feat. I promise.

In case you're counting, this is one bag of size 6-9m clothes, one bag of 9m and 9-12m clothes, one bin of 12m clothes, one bag of 12-18m clothes, one giant bin of 18m and 18-24m clothes, one bag of wintertime 24m/2T clothes, one bag of summertime 24m/2T clothes, one bin (half full) of 3T clothes, and one bin of shoes.

I like to call this picture "Why Cate Will Never Have New Clothes in Her Life (or, at least until she's 3)."


No comments:

Post a Comment