Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 10 - January 10

The difficult part of getting so far behind in posting pictures is that I then have to remember which picture I took on which day. Yes, four days is too long for me to remember. Michaela stole my brain when I was pregnant with her, and it's all been downhill from there.

I'm pretty sure this is one I actually took on Thursday... which I've concluded based on the fact that Michaela and I did thank you notes before her bath the night we did them. And I colored while she did her part of her notes (which is also coloring). And then I took other pictures of Cate with my big camera (but I have yet to edit them) while Michaela was having a bath. And then she had a bath last night, so two nights before that would be Thursday night, which was when she last had a bath. So this must be the picture from Thursday. Yes, that is how I remembered which picture was from Thursday.

So obviously I need some sort of stress relief mechanism since that's how I figure things like this out.

That's why I was coloring.


No comments:

Post a Comment