Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19 - January 19

Right before Christmas, Babies R Us was having a sale on Carter's pajamas (buy one, get one free!), so I thought it would be cute to pick up matching jammies for the girls. Michaela had outgrown all her footie jammies, and had been asking for them.

Then she wore one pair of them one night and told me she didn't like the footie jammies anymore. Awesome.

Imagine my surprise when I walked in her room after bath and she was in her footie jammies! So I asked her if I could put Cate in her matching ones and take pictures. And lo and behold, the world's most uncooperative child (when it comes to picture-taking) was all for the idea!

Not many of the twenty pictures I took are useable, but I at least got one or two cute ones. I'm not one for the whole matching outfit thing, but I have to say, this is kind of cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment