Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29 - January 29

Things I don't like to see.... a big girl laying in her bed well into the morning and giving me a sick look.  That's never a good start to the day.

At first, I thought maybe she was just playing me to try to get her breakfast on the couch. (I got a pitiful, "Can I have a pancake and eat it on the couch? Pleeeease?") But shortly after she laid down on the couch, she asked for towels. Then I knew she really wasn't feeling well. And then she moved from the couch to the floor.

The weird thing with this kid, though, is that, more often than not, when she wakes up like this, she'll throw up a couple times (thus the towels) and then she'll be perfectly fine.

So today's pictures are before and after.... laying on the floor, feeling pukey, and then hanging out in jammies, being Jessie (from Toy Story), complete with her cowboy boots and a "Yee-haw!" These were taken only about 2 hours apart.




No comments:

Post a Comment