Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 59 - February 28

Playing catch up tonight after being hit with bad news last night shortly before I would've posted. I'll get to all that in my post for the 29th. For now, this is what I would've posted last night.

Michaela found the American Girl Doll catalogue that came in the mail and has been perusing her "magazine" for a couple of days now. She just keeps picking it up every so often, getting comfy on the couch or in a chair, and flipping through every single page. Today (the 29th), I had to tell her that those "babies" are for bigger girls and she'll have to wait a few years. She has a Bitty Baby, though, so she thought it was fun to see her same baby in the catalogue. Thankfully, she didn't notice all the accessories that can be purchased for the Bitty Baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment