Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 40 - February 9

Today was one of those days when it got to be after dinner time and I realized I'd only taken one picture so far and I'd already posted it to Facebook.

A quick look around (the table because I didn't feel like getting up) produced something pretty... the headband I'll be wearing tomorrow night for the Military Mardi Gras Ball!

My gown is ready (jersey is the BEST material in the world, by the way, when you have NO idea how big your belly's going to be, but you need to buy a dress far enough in advance to have alterations made and you're pregnant), I've got all my accessories (God willing, I'll be able to make it through the night in my ridiculous heels even with this awesome sciatic pain I've got going right now), the sitter is all lined up, and I got the mani/pedi yesterday (people who spend a lot of time washing dishes should never have high expectations of a manicure lasting longer than 3 days... I'm just hoping mine will last til tomorrow night). I'm ready for a fancy night out!!

As long as I can take a nap tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I can't wait to see pictures from your night! You will look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete