Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44 - February 13

It's the day before Valentine's Day. Which meant some candy being handed out at "school." Which, of course, meant Michaela wanting that candy.

She'll be 2 years and 7 months old in a couple of days and today was the first day she ever put a lollipop in her mouth. That's not to say she hasn't had candy, because the girl loves a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup like nothing you can imagine. But I've never given her a lollipop because, well, they're messy. And I'm too Type-A. And I'm ok with that.

But she got this super cute lion lollipop from her teacher so I had to let her have it. And, truth be told, I thought it was molded white chocolate. So I thought she'd just bite into it and that would be that.

Well, it's not molded white chocolate. It's regular ol' sugary sugar. And she didn't like it. Because she couldn't bite it. Only my kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment