Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 41 - February 10

All this talk of a Mardi Gras Ball, you probably thought there'd be a picture to post from it, right?

You'd be wrong.

We were running late, so there was no time to take pictures before we left. Then I went to grab my smaller camera on our way out the door to have something with us and discovered the battery was dead (of course). I guess we could've taken Jason's little point and shoot with us, but I hate that thing, so I didn't even bother.

So we have no pictures of us at the ball.... yet. There was a professional photographer there, so we'll have something eventually.

While we're waiting for those, though, we'll have to settle for a picture of Michaela getting comfy on my bed while I got ready for the ball. She cracked us up, sitting there like she's been hanging out, changing channels on the TV her whole life. Such a goof.


No comments:

Post a Comment