Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36 - February 5

More Mardi Gras madness today...

Sometime before we left for church this morning, and after she'd had breakfast, Michaela asked for a Moon Pie for a snack. She was most excited about getting Moon Pies from the krewes on the floats, but we didn't give her one last night because she was too busy saying, "Throw me somethin', Mister" and clutching her stuffed animals with a death grip.

So, like any other good Mobilian mom on the day after a Mardi Gras parade (I have no idea if that's true, I'm only trying to justify my actions), I let her have a Moon Pie for a morning snack. But she only ate half.

Then we dropped her off at the nursery at church, all sugared up. We're awesome.

(And that's a banana Moon Pie, in case you're wondering about the odd color. She picked it, but I don't think she loved it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment