Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47 - February 16

The kid loves to dress up. Loves it.

We started the morning with a toddler in a Barbie bride dress-up dress (thanks so much, Grandma), and then shifted to the ballerina Olivia stuff for a while, before landing back in the Barbie dress shortly before changing into pajamas.

I've got to walk you through the fabulous-ness of this outfit because it was just too much. And I'll apologize for the blurry and back-of-head pictures... she decided she didn't want any pictures taken. I even tried to get the big camera out, but the best I could do was stalk her with the iPhone instead.

So here we have the front view.... note the red tutu and striped arm warmers.

Here, in the back view, you get a little less blurry look at everything. Again, there's the red tutu and the striped arm warmers. We also have the red ballet slippers, about 12 sizes too big, and, best of all, I think, the piece of pink yarn (originally intended to hang a Valentine decoration made from school) used as a necklace/headband/crown.

And please pay no attention to the scattering of toys around here. I think I've mentioned before that, on any given day, it looks like I run a daycare around here and not like I just have one child.


No comments:

Post a Comment