Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 - February 25

I have a new obsession. Or addiction. Or both. Whatever you want to call it, I can't get enough of the PBS Masterpiece show, "Downton Abbey."

I'd seen and heard a lot about it over the past few weeks and finally had to check it out. I watched the first season, 7 episodes, over 3 days, courtesy of Netflix streaming.

Tonight, I started season 2, courtesy of PBS.org, and I foresee a lot of Downton and a lot less of other TV watching in my near future. The second season is only available online for another 8 days, so I have to watch them all before my time is up! Thankfully, I just checked and the rest of them aren't as long as the first episode of the season (it was 2 full hours!) or I wouldn't get enough sleep over the next week!

So this was my view tonight as I settled in to watch Episode 1 of Season 2... and it didn't disappoint... though it kept me up kind of late!


No comments:

Post a Comment