Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 304 - October 31

Happy Halloween!!

I figured I might as well get this done early since I have the picture ready to go. I hope everyone enjoyed trick-or-treating, or going to their harvest fair, or trunk-or-treating, or whatever you did to have fun today!

We brought Michaela's Disney World Snow White costume back out for rounds three and four today (she wore it Saturday night at the balloon glow, too) for her party at MDO and to trick-or-treat tonight.

At the first two houses, she was a little unsure of herself. But she quickly figured out that ringing the bell and saying "Trick or treat!" got her candy and we heard a lot of "more, more!" after that! We kept the candy haul to a minimum, though, and got her back home in time for normal bedtime. Although some friends of mine said they enjoy their older kids being able to go out alone, I think I enjoy that I can take my toddler to about a dozen houses and call it a night! I'm hoping we can milk that for a few more years.

Anyway, here's Snow White just before heading out for the excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment