Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 289 - October 16

If we're friends on Facebook, you've seen this already.

I took this right after pulling into the garage this afternoon. Minutes before, the thermometer had said 91, but apparently it was a smidge cooler at home than about a half mile away.

Regardless, it's the middle of October. It's not supposed to be this hot. As a friend pointed out on Facebook, at least the humidity is gone, but this is insane. I'm tired of my summer clothes (because I've been wearing them since March), I'm tired of not wanting to go outside in the afternoon because it's too hot to do anything, and I'm sad that it doesn't feel like fall.

Ok, pity party over. It could be 45 and raining. Still, this is NOT October.
(And for those who may be concerned, my seatbelt was off because I was in my garage with the car in park, about to get out of the car!)


No comments:

Post a Comment