Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 278 - October 5

I had big plans to post a silly picture of a bowl of Cheerios today. Don't ask why - maybe I'll do it a different day so I'll save the story just in case.

Anywho, my big plans were changed when my crazy kid decided she really needed to wear her new black boots with her shorts and t-shirt. So I grabbed the camera to take a few pictures of her awesome fashion sense (for the record, the boots were replaced by bare feet and a rotation between 3 different tutus shortly after I put the camera down) and the next thing you know, she was playing peekaboo and being all photogenic with me instead.

Thus, no Cheerios picture and the inability to choose between two of my favorite shots. I love that she was actually in a mood to look right at the camera and SMILE! Yay!! (And no shots with the black boots... just imagine them with this outfit, though!)


No comments:

Post a Comment